It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
“I’m excited to announce that we will be partnering with iwerk, a Royal Oak based software development and technical services company that will be our Presenting Sponsor for the 2013 season. The eager geeks at iwerk are ready to not only promote health and well-being within their company, but to sponsor and be a part of the Muddy Watters Trail Series, Motor City Bootcamp, The Cider Slam, Diamonds and Dirt, and of course Gloves On. They’re up for the ass kicking that they’ll get from me, and I am ready and thrilled to have them work with and supports all things WPE.” www.iwerk.com
We’re also happy to announce that we’ve paired up with local and like minded CrossFit Deviate in Rochester. “CrossFit Deviate is a private gym conveniently located on the northeast corner of W. University and S. Rochester that’s committed to providing the highest quality strength and conditioning training to both the general public and the serious athlete. CrossFit delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports and life reward this kind of fitness.”
– This weeks workout schedule is posted on the blog.
– 2013 Muddy Watters race dates will be available by midweek, look for them in a midweek update.
– Planning on a Frozen Watters race and another weekend Bloomer Endurance Workout. Information coming midweek.
– DETROIT workout tomorrow am. Meet at Hart Plaza at 5:30. We’ll be done by 6:15. IT’S SAFE. Park on Jefferson, right across from the plaza. If you don’t want to drive there alone, meet at the studio at 5:15 and you can drive down with me.
– Check out an upcoming event from our friends over at Stay in the Shade…
7th Annual Highland “Rugged Man” 4.8 Mile Trail Run and 2 Mile Hike is coming up!
Sunday, November 11th runners and hikers will take on one of Michigan’s most challenging and scenic trails. All proceeds go toward melanoma related research! – Details and Registration: www.stayintheshade.org/highland
We have some great perks for participants. Take a look below!
- Custom T-Shirt
- Custom Drink Koozie
- Overall and Age Group Prizes (Stay in the Shade Glass Mugs)
- Entrance into a Raffle with Unique Prizes
- Water, Gatorade, Hot Chocolate, Snacks and other Refreshments
- Post Event Pizza
- Music and Fire Pits
- Fun Atmosphere and a Great Cause!
Email or call with questions!
248 320 5705
Training Schedule Below…
|Thursday||(WPE sport yoga)||burst|
For a map of the parking deck locations, visit http://www.enjoybirmingham.com/pdf/Parking_Map-rev_3-1-11.pdf
WPE Studio is located at 23446 Woodward Ave in Ferndale