If you don’t invest very much, then defeat doesn’t hurt very much and winning is not very exciting. -Dick Vermeil
Special props to those that came out to Bloomer on Saturday for a good ole “thumping”.
MCB / Muddy Watters Notes
– read the schedule this week – no workouts on Sunday, we’ll be downtown at the race – supporting our crew. Good luck to those that will be down there participating in one of the running events.
– the one exception to the Sunday off deal is this – Dori will be doing a pre Detroit yoga/stretching workout at 6:30. Anyone racing should attend but it’s open to anyone.
– the ladies running group will meet on Tuesday for a 3 mile “stay loose for the race on Sunday” run, followed by some yoga and stretching.
– Cider Slam’s right around the corner. I hope you’re training your gut to run hills while it’s full of cider and donuts. Lets keep vomitting to a minimum this year.
Training Schedule Below…
|Tuesday||(Chester Roof)||burst||Ladies Run|
|Thursday||(WPE sport yoga)||burst|
For a map of the parking deck locations, visit http://www.enjoybirmingham.com/pdf/Parking_Map-rev_3-1-11.pdf
WPE Studio is located at 23446 Woodward Ave in Ferndale
* denotes “fusion” workout (back to back sessions that will include TRX, kettle bell, boxing and interval work)
“open” workout (wkout to be posted on the board. I’ll be in the gym but not directily leading the workout)